Shibaful was born in April 2013 as the world’s first lawn-texured iPhone case. Inspired by parks around the world. Our original blend of pile was planted into an iPhone case by skilled craftsmen using electrostatic flocking technology.
|Product Name||Shibaful -Yoyogi Park- Multi Case L|
|Compatible Models||Size within 80mm*160mm*12mm|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Care
Please regularly use this Japan-made official cleaning brush to maintain good condition of your Shibaful products.
Purchase Shibaful Cleaning Brush here.
- The case uses a sticky sheet to hold your cellphone, so it is possible that your cellphone can’t be attached to the cases due to the material and the shape.
- The case should not be responsible to your iPhone’s damage in any case.
- Due to the fabric features, there can be dust adhered and piles falling off.
- It is possible there will be some greenery in your photo if you shot with flash.
- The statements above could be changed without any pre-notification.